Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Muffin Surprise!

Today Ms CalmFarm texted me as I hopped on the train and cryptically requested a place to meet before work.

I happily responded and we met by the shoe shop that's always on sale. She hurried up to me, all blue eyes and pearly teeth before dipping into her bag and furnishing half a dozen fluffy raspberry and cinnamon muffins.

For me?
I was floored in a good way.

Ms CalmFarm surprised me in the sweetest of ways- an unequivocally kind, touching and generous gesture that made me feel super lucky to have such a wonderful friend.


2 comments:

C'est Moi: Just another 20-something said...

Thanks Jonas! I had a look at your blog and your photos are so fantastic :) I wish I could read the commentary as well, but I'm not so smart as to be trilingual like you probably are!

Linda J said...

So glad you enjoyed them! xxx