Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Coveted things...



How hard does my new white Swatch watch scream:

It's summer, y'all so let's get into some bikinis and drink some Bacardis, y'all!

My sister got it for me and it's radical. It has a super long strap so that you can wind it around twice, cross it over, and voila, trendy. I love it.

Meanwhile, the Pony Express and I had dumplings for dinner tonight. We had a great old yarn about life, boys, career and that "cute job" we're going to have when we're in our late 40's and a solid career trajectory hopefully won't matter too much anymore. Her dream is to be a history teacher in some rural town. Mine is to just take pictures and write some and read some and enjoy the simple things in life. She got me this awesome Lindt teddy and just looking at it puts a smile on my face. Kinda looks like he's saying:

Don't worry, be happy.

No comments: