Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Marchy moo

http://www.educationworld.com/a_lesson/calendar/images/march_03.gif

Can you believe it's March already?

Meanwhile, what's the goss? Here's mine:

- Man from Mars is back in Melbourne Town working in his new job at a sparkly city firm
- I got a lovely coat from Ricochet Recycled Fashion and it is tres groovy
- My sister made chocolatey brownies that turn into liquid chocolate pies when you put them in the microwave
- I'm trying to go to bed at 10 pm every night because sleeping makes your body work better and you feel tops
- Man from Mars and I watched a cute movie called "Once". Made on a budget of $100K, it's the sweetest movie I've seen in a decade. I kid thee not.
- I split my skirt yesterday and only realised after lunch. I don't even know when I split it. Ehrrm.
- I got cool electric blue lace up boots. This super tall model type said they were hot as I paid for them, and I felt mildly proud
- I was on the train station and this little boy said to another boy: "You're a homosexual". That boy said to the other boy's big brother: "Your brother is such a pussy" and they proceeded to chase each other around in circles
- I caught up with 2 uni friends after about 2 years of not having seen them. It was like good old times. Nostalgia!!
- I'm watching Grey's and Izzy and Alex are having an intense moment. Izzy didn't give Alex the benefit of the doubt and now he can't forgive her. I'm riveted.

Alright, I'm spent.

Bisous xx

No comments: