Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The day before the day before the Day.

http://www.ticwatches.co.uk/warhol-nothing-special-episode-unisex-andy113-1174-3663_medium.jpg


Today's the day before Christmas Eve which is the day before Christmas Day.

In other words, today's the day no one takes notice of because it's like an extra toe- you could live without it.

Here are the ten things I noted on the day that I would otherwise overlook simply because it's the day before the day before the Day:
  1. Myer is open for 24 hours of non stop shopping

  2. My work shoes have got a hole near my right big toe. They're just hanging on. I refuse to get new ones. They need to see this year out

  3. Everyone at work mooched around declaring "I'm so unmotivated today"

  4. I wore purple eyeliner simply because the dress code didn't seem all that important

  5. The trains are empty

  6. People meandered as they walked to work. No urgency to speak of. Meander away everyone, you deserve it

  7. A little toddler sat in the seats near the train doors and proceeded to squash her nose all Miss Piggy-esque against the plastic barrier. She then giggled uproariously for the next ten minutes and made the whole carriage laugh

  8. A general vibe of laidback excitement. Christmas Carols galore.

  9. It's hot. It's sticky. It's too hard to move too fast

  10. My bank account is in the depths of despair and I need to get paid pronto

Tomorrow is a half day at work and mufti day- double jammy of fun !

No comments: