Sunday, October 10, 2010

Melbourne...

This weekend I was in Melbourne where the weather was sunny like a sundae. When I touched down in Sydney, it was drizzling and grizzly. How can things change so much in an hour and a half?

I'll leave you with some photos because I'm a little too tired to formulate grammatically correct sentences- twirly, incorrect ones maybe, but I don't think you'd appreciate that too much:

Friday-after-Payday-Party Day:



The sun setting as I depart Sydney:


Lovely breakfast at Dimitri's:

Dimmy's General Store. I love this clock!


Architecture in Melbourne:

Being silly with our reflection:


Spinning with Grandpa:



Even bikies need sunny days to enjoy Maccas in the park:

Scored this from a garage sale on the sidewalk- $2!!:



Miss PrimaBallerina and her man, Mr QuickWit are recently engaged! It was Mr QuickWit's birthday, and everyone gathered around for some real "Malaysian":


Ciao, alohra, have a nice week :)

No comments: