Sunday, December 5, 2010

Can I say it too many times?

Combining my appreciation for alliteration and hyperboles, I've decided that the best way to describe this weekend is with various appropriations of words starting with the "phuh" sound. By way of example, 'phucking phenomenal".

I hopped down to Melbourne and instead of the predicted rain, cloud and dreariness, the weather was phucking phenomenal.

As a direct result of the phucking phenomenal weather, the setting of the sparkling sun brought about gorgeous shades of golden rose: phenomenally phucking phantastic.

And then there was the food. Ezard's. Two hatted mastery. Hands down phor real phucking phorever phabulous.

Before this all gets too silly, I'm indulging the wannabe photographer in me, and providing a photographic essay:

[Iron gate complexity:]


[A partially broken, jagged wall face:]

[Sharing the roads with the horse and carriages:]


[Phantastically Phrench at the Le Trisket Creperie:]





[A ginger topped pair of siblings- the sister clearly dominates with her steely stare and war ready stance:]


[Jaw-dropping graffiti at its Melbourne best:]






[See that series of dots under the right eye of the face on the right? This is what it says close-up. I suspect it was courtesy of an engineering student/actuarial lover:]



[We passed giant giraffes- the human in the suit crouched on all fours, atop 2 pairs of magnificent stilts:]


[Ezard's. The entree. I stopped taking photos because I felt like I was disrupting everyone else's food experience, which was undoubtedly the best food experience of my life:]


[A unicorn exploding with verve and colour:]

[Because we live in a material world:]


[Truer words were never said:]

[The unforgettable sunset near Flinders St Bahnhof:]


[Man from Mars gritting his teeth as I pester him to "pass me my camera, I wanna take another photoooooo":]





Phucking Phenomenal.

No comments: