Saturday, June 25, 2011

A really early celebratory lunch...

My sister and I had lunch today at Bacio in the QVB. Talk about fresh, tasty Italian food- it was the real deal, complete with authentic Italian stallion waiters conversing in Italian and grazia-ing everything and everyone in sight.

My sister said it was a super early lunch for my birthday (which is more than a month away). Early schmearly, we ate every other patron in the cafe under the table and it was really super delicious. Do you reckon it's too early to have a super early lunch for my sister's birthday in September? Or my mum's birthday in October? Or my dad's birthday in November?

Is it ever too early to celebrate? Now there's food for thought-- because theoretically, everyday should be a celebration, right? So why not enjoy it with an outing and good dosh.

[My sister in her cool cat hat:]


[Bruschetta bella! Plumpest cherry tomatos ever: ]


[Grr is very happy with our food selection, which included spaghetti and comforting cauliflower soup:]


[Dusk falls appropriately-- I was so tired from all that food:]


Thanks GRR! It was a tremendous meal.

No comments: