Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Is it wrong to drop the f-bomb in front of your boyfriend?


I don't mean f-bomb as in the swear word. I mean f-bomb as in the stinky ponga that sometimes slips out your bum.

My firm belief is that f-bombing is a natural phenomenon, everyone does it and so, when you feel comfortable enough in front of each other: go for gold.

Weirdly (or maybe not so weirdly) no one else agrees with me. Here are some answers to "Do you f-bomb in front of your boyfriend/girlfriend?" that my work mates kindly supplied:
  • Mr Funky Glasses: "NO WAY! My ex used to let them go in her sleep and I would get so furious because it's gross!!"

  • Miss Tiny: "Omg no way. I hope it never gets to that stage."

  • Mr Russia: "(guffaws) NO!"

  • Miss Katrina Kaif: "No. No way. I don't even do it in front of my family. I would rather die than do that."

Well, this was news to me. I was gobsmacked. I kept trying to convince everyone that it's natural and that you can't possibly go through dates without emitting a tiny methane bubble. But no, apparently you can discreetly slip out to the balcony and let it go in the safety of the wide open air. That, or hold it in forever.

Bad people, that's bad for your health.

No comments: