Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How many is too many?

http://me414.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/captain-underpants_logo.jpg

Somehow, sometime last week, Miss DB, Miss K Kaif and I came upon the topic of how many undies we have in our undie drawer.

I thought I was pretty normal. I don't have that many pairs of undies- maybe 6 or 7 pairs of boring undies that show their face on normal weekdays when nothing special's going on except work. Then I also have nice ones- but not that many. My undies get vigorously rotated and I never run out because they get washed more regularly than I exercise.

Miss DB estimates that she has about 60 pairs. Although, she concedes that there are perhaps only 20 boring pairs that she actually wears regularly.

Miss K Kaif came in as the winner pipping us both with "at least 100 pairs, my undie drawer is overflowing."

I actually gasped and pondered how often you'd need to wash your undies if you had that many. Fortunately, Miss K Kaif read my mind and declared that with her supply, she could possibly go for a very comfortable period of time without doing any undie laundry.

Talk about eye-opener. That's gold!

Does everybody have that many pairs of undies?

No comments: