Monday, October 19, 2009

If only after dinner could come before breakfast...

http://www.dialadrink.com.au/catalog/images/ssvc.gif

Do you think there's something wrong with me if I spend the whole day daydreaming about what I'm going to eat after dinner?

Like today for example, as soon as I woke up I really felt like salt and vinegar chips. Specifically, the packet Man from Mars tucked into my bag for the busride home, but which I never got around to eating because I was too ensconced in Gossip Girl, Season One, Disc 4- The episode where Serena's brother outs that Asha guy who's using Taylor Momsen's character because he doesn't want anyone to know he's gay.

Anyway, because I didn't eat those chips on the bus, I ended up daydreaming about their salty, tangy goodness for the entire day. I refrained from having them for breakfast because duh it's not nutritious, I refrained again from getting a packet at lunch because I knew there was a huge packet waiting for me at home and so as a result, as soon as I got home, I inhaled dinner faster than you could say "Chippies!", smackerooned my lips together until they couldn't smackeroon no more and at long last launched into those delectable crinkle cut ellipses of crunch that are, salt and vinegar chips.

No comments: