Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mid September Weekender...

Last Friday, it was my sister's 27th Birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRRR!!

On Saturday, Man from Mars came up and we all went out for a birthday lunch at the Deus Cafe. Part cosy weekend cafe, part motorcyclist's haven, this lovely joint screamed artsy quirk and excellent food. Some photos just so you get the gist:

My sister in her "how country road is my outfit today" gear:



Wall art:


Man from Mars pulls a move:

My sister and I:


Awesome food. Man from Mars wanted the pie, but they ran out. So he got "the best fush and chups I've had in my life":


After lunch my sister and I fooled around with bike helmets while Man from Mars scored a new t-shirt:




This is what the outside of Deus looks like- a giant spraypainted motorbike!

... And a giant walk to work off our meal. Flowers blooming against the best backdrop in the world:

Man from Mars' long overdue trip-


End of the day:


The weekend is over, Man from Mars is back in Melbourne, my sister is back in Glebe. If I didn't have these photos, I swear it could've all been a blink and you'll miss it dream!

Hope you all have a splendid week.

2 comments:

Jel said...

yay keep the photos coming babe! did Michael ask you if you were free for brunch @ bill's on the 31st of October? Rani & I will be in Sydney pigging out =)

C'est Moi: Just another 20-something said...

Hiiiii Jel!!

He didn't even tell me! How greedy, keeping the goss to himself like that. Cool! I've never been to Bill's, but my sister said it's really nice! Let's catch up!