Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thinking too much about what I should've, could've, would've, have to do...


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3575/3453202502_500b5174e4.jpg

I've decided that mulling over things I could've done, and worrying about things I have to do, is officially a waste of time.

This evening while I was in the shower I was so preoccupied with making a mental list of the stuff I have to do tomorrow, that I couldn't remember if I'd just shampooed my (desperately in need of a wash) hair, or if I had just been massaging my head for the hell of it.

I tried to backtrack and trace my actions- did I or did I just not just pick up that huge bottle of Tresemme, squeeze a 20c size glob into the palm of my hand and thoroughly distribute?

Try as I did, I just couldn't remember.

And so I washed my hair (again, or maybe not) just in case.

Stay in the present, people- that's all I can say.

No comments: