Thursday, August 13, 2009

Are we there yet?



http://media.photobucket.com/image/thank%20god%20its%20friday/ARMANDO_PRMNT/THANKGODITSFIRDAY.jpg


On Sunday, when the clock ticks past midday, I get depressed, fall into major denial and panic about how I should best use the last 12 hours of the weekend.

On Monday, I sit on the train and watch everyone yawn, frown disinterestedly and shuffle up the train aisle as the train gets fuller and fuller.

On Tuesday, I consider that Monday actually went pretty fast and it's almost the middle of the week.

On Wednesday I feel optimistic, because it almost definitely is the middle of the week, and the outlook always gets better once halfway's successfully passed.

On Thursday, I'm almost excited. The end of the week is fast approaching, and late night shopping will only make it come faster.

On Friday, I'm joyful, exuberant and irrepressible, hyperactive and silly.

On Saturday, I'm busy, shopping, eating, sleeping, lazy, lounging, laughing, walking, full of food.

Ho-hum.

No comments: