Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh Hurry up, Hurrrrryyy up

http://9.media.tumblr.com/fbjUvJybPpdi3s52tjA7zg01o1_400.jpg

Remember Blackboard from Mr Squiggle?

He'd get so impatient while Mr Squiggle was working his magic, that sometimes I'd get annoyed at him for being so grumpy. After all, it's not easy concocting clever pictures from impossible lines and oddly shaped circles.

But right now I sort of feel his pain.

Man from Mars is on the bus from Canberra as I write. I'm at work where it's nice and warm, waiting until he arrives at Central Station.

Bearing in mind that it is a Friday night, I feel a little (lot) lame sitting at my post, pretending to work. The boss is still here, as are two other people.

I may as well stop pretending, but everyone else is looking pretty industrious, so I figure I'll do the same. It's easier to fly under the radar, than draw too much attention to the fact that I'm blogging.

Hurray for blogging, I'd be starving from lameness otherwise.

Oh Hurry up, Huuuuuurrrrrrry up!!!

No comments: