Thursday, August 27, 2009

'Scuse me for for whining...


http://www.uwm.edu/Library/digilib/cities/images/kano-sign.jpg

...but I really want to go TRAVELLING.

Everyone I know is going travelling, and frankly, I'm unimpressed. I should've been invited, smuggled on board somehow, scrunched up into a tiny ball and shoved in their shoes even- I would've smelt festy, but hey, at least I would've been somewhere other than here.

This time ten months ago I was in New Zealand, campervanning around the South Island with Man from Mars.

This time 2 years ago I was in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Chicago, Washington, Quebec City, New York and London.

This year I've been to Canberra, Melbourne and everywhere in between Sydney and Canberrra.

Where shall I go next? One of my mates is going to St Petersburg: how very Russian Mafia. My girlfriend is in Hvar: how European Summer. My work colleague is in Barcelona: how Sangria.

One of these days Man from Mars will own an airline (go you good thing!!!) and the world shall be my wonderland...

No comments: