Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ketchin up with Mussus D

http://www.carvercreationsandcards.com/images/CC%20B%20and%20W%20new%20mum%202.jpg

Remember Mussus D? I mentioned her here (http://angstonlegs.blogspot.com/2009/05/timed-to-perfection.html) a while ago. Mussus D's a Cool Property Lawyer from New Zuhland, who helped me stay in Cool School while I was working in a Boring School Law Firm. But then fate intervened, and saved us both. She went on to discover more rewarding things to do such as having a baby girl called Little O (aka Ebony Ray), while I went on to go to a nicer workplace with Cool School people all around.

Just FYI, Mussus D and I prefer to speak in ocker New Zuhland and/or Aussie accents, and that's why everything's spelt phonetically in this post to represent how it would sound coming from a True Blue Aussie/New Zuhlander's voicebox. Just in case you thought I didn't know how to spell "catching" and "New Zealand".

Anyhow, in May when I caught up with Mussus D, Little O was only four months old, but now she's hit the 9 month mark, streuth she's a enchanting bundle of personality, she is.

She beams hard enough to show all of her two bottom teeth, and purses her lips all "kiss-kiss!"-like when she's thinking hard. All you have to do is chuck a funny face and she busts out into a breakdance of wriggles, shooting her arms up in the air and waving'em around like she just don't care. It makes everyone else laugh and in the sunshine of the Wednesday afternoon, you're stoked by how skilled you are at making her laugh.

It was a right treat ketchin up with Mussus D. We decided we have to do it again. It better not be in a billion years' time, otherwise Little O won't find my faces funny anymore, and I'll have to resort to my extra juvenile ways to keep her entertained.

No comments: